Police are currently investigating a number of break and enter offences in the Holland Park area.
These offences have occurred over the past few days throughout the day.
Police are reminding residents in the area to check over their home and vehicle security before going to bed and leaving the house.
Please consider the following tips:
- Doors and windows are always locked;
- Garage doors are always locked and secured;
- Vehicles inside garages and locked and secured with all valuables removed including garage remote controls;
- Internal doors providing access to living areas from the garage are locked and secured and if no lock consider installing a lock for added security;
- Consider installing an alarm system;
- Ensure the removal of keys from security doors;
- Remove objects such as ladders and bins that may be used to gain access to higher levels; and
- Report suspicious activity including suspicious vehicles to police.
If you have information for police, contact Policelink on 131 444 or provide information using the online form 24hrs per day.
You can report information about crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers, a registered charity and community volunteer organisation, by calling 1800 333 000 or via crimestoppersqld.com.au 24hrs per day.